4th Grade ELA: August 26th and Weekend Assignments
*Because we will not be meeting for class tomorrow (8/26/21), this week’s spelling and vocabulary tests will be given next Tuesday, August 30th instead.
Also, I will NOT assign new spelling/vocabulary words for next week (August 30-September 2). I think that one test of each per week is enough. 😊 That said, I will wait and post the next set of spelling/vocabulary words for the week of September 7-9 next Thursday (September 2nd).
Work for Thursday, August 26, 2021:
1. Finish reading chapter 4 in The Sign of the Beaver.
2. Answer the comprehension questions for chapter 4. Use complete sentences.
3. Complete Vocabulary Worksheet 1: Section E.
4. Complete Spelling Worksheet 1: Section D.
1. Read chapter 5 in The Sign of the Beaver and complete the chapter 5 comprehension questions. Use complete sentences.
2. Study for next Tuesday’s rescheduled spelling test and vocabulary test. (You will simply be spelling the words as they are called out. The vocabulary test will be in a matching format). And remember, we will usually have our spelling/vocab tests on Thursdays.
3. Complete Language Worksheet 11 (Alphabetical Order).
Optional Extra Credit (worth +2 points to be added to the future unit test grade).
Sketch the inside of Matt’s cabin AFTER the bear raided it! You can simply do this on a blank sheet of paper. Be as creative as you wish. :)