9.21.23 2nd grade Science and Heritage
1. practice naming the continents and writing how they say "hello"
2. Science Lesson 3: If you have not already completed the words in bold and the definitions in the Science book, then do that. Write them in the tri-fold format (ask Erica).
3. answer the questions on page 45 and 46 in the Science book.
4. Lesson 3 in the Heritage book. We have not read in class, so read, write the bold words, and write the definitions. If you would like to use the tri-fold process, that would be great!
5. Make sure you know your landmarks - including which president and what scripture goes with it.
6. Recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sin the National Anthem